1000AIMs: 1,000 AI-Related Master’s Graduates per Year, Within Five Years
The Vector Institute is working in partnership with universities and employers toward the goal of increasing the number of AI-related master’s graduates to 1,000 per year by 2023 – an initiative announced by the Province of Ontario in 2017.
The documents below are designed to support universities aiming to have AI-related master’s programs recognized by the Vector Institute.
- Vector Institute Guidance for 1000AIMs AI-Related Master’s Programs
- Process for Acquiring Vector’s Recognition of Master’s Programs in AI-Related Fields
- Program Recognition Submission Template
- Terms or Reference for 1000AIMs Review Panels
- Development Funds for 1000AIMs Programs
This website will be updated regularly as Vector works with partners toward the goals of the 1000AIMs initiative.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.