- This event has passed.
Managing AI Risk – Thought Leadership Project – Model Risk Workstream begins
November 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Vector sponsors, join us in the discussion of current challenges and options to assess and mitigate model-related AI risks across the enterprise with peers, industry leaders, and researchers.
Model Risk Plenary Agenda:
- 9:00 am: AI and Model Risk
- 9:10 am: The importance of AI model risk management
Vik Pant, Data & Analytics Partner, PwC
- 9:35 am: Model & AI
Dan Adamson, Founder and CEO, Armilla AI
- 10:00 am: Something Wicked This Way Comes
Jon Hill, Adjunct Professor of Model Risk Management at NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- 10:25 am: Model risk – Financial modules
Romana Mizdrak, Managing Director Risk Quantification, OSFI
- 11:00 am: Wrap-up & networking
Model Workstream Overview:
- Worktables: Conventional vs. AI Model Risk; Risk Across AI Models
- Open Plenary Session: Nov 3, 2022, 8:30 – 11:00 am
- Roundtable Session 1: Nov 10, 2022, 8:30 – 1:00 pm
- Roundtable Session 2: Nov 17, 2022, 8:30 – 1:00 pm
For more information about these sessions and/or registration, please contact Erik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is open to Vector Sponsors, Vector Researchers, and invited health partners only. Any registration that is found not to be a Vector Sponsor, Vector Researcher or invited health partner will be asked to provide verification and, if unable to do so, will not be able to attend the event. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.