Seeking Program Recognition
The Vector Institute is working in partnership with universities and employers toward the goal of increasing the number of AI-related master’s graduates from Ontario universities.
The documents below are designed to support universities aiming to have AI-related master’s programs recognized by the Vector Institute.
- Vector Institute Guidance for AI-Related Master’s Programs
- Process for Acquiring Vector’s Recognition of Master’s Programs in AI-Related Fields
- Program Recognition Submission Template
- Terms of Reference for Program Recognition Review Panels
- Meeting dates for the program recognition Review Panels
- Development Funds for recognized AI-Related Master’s Programs
Please note that submissions for Vector recognition can be made at any time; however, you may wish to consider the dates on which the Review Panels meet (see #5 above).
If you have any questions, please contact us