Get your program recognized
Help us grow Ontario’s AI ecosystem by accelerating the number of AI-related Master’s program graduates! Universities with programs in AI-related areas or who are looking to expand or build AI master’s programs are invited to explore program recognition and be recognized by Vector Institute.
Benefits of program recognition:
Programs recognized by Vector will be listed on our website as Vector-recognized Master’s programs. Students enrolled in recognized programs can take advantage of:
- Opportunities to connect with Vector industry sponsors and organizational partners
- Access to internships and full-time roles through the Vector AI Digital Talent Hub
- Recruitment and networking events
- Professional development opportunities
- Exposure to the latest AI research from around the globe through events
- Opportunities to engage with other students and alumni in AI master’s programs across Ontario, both on and offline.
Submit your program:
The Vector Institute Guidance Document for AI-Related Master’s programs details both the process and requirements for program recognition.
Programs are invited to complete the Program Recognition Submission form to be considered for recognition. While submissions for Vector recognition can be made at any time, the program recognition panel meets twice a year to review submissions.
- It is highly encouraged that you provide your submission for review and feedback at least 6 weeks in advance of your initial submission.
- Final submissions must be received at least two weeks in advance of the panel meetings.
- This year’s committee meetings will be on:
- November 1, 2023
- February 28, 2024
To set up a meeting to discuss program recognition or to submit your form for program recognition, please email us.